Ashton's Two Weeks of Summer Bucket List
- Visit Panama City. Since I'm originally from Dothan, Panama City is just a short drive away and a super fun beach trip, so rest assured, there will be plenty of PC visits in my future.
- Hike to a waterfall. This one was a bit of a surprise for me, but hey, I'm down for a challenge and a good picnic. Thankful my boyfriend found such an awesome place to hike to one day. P.S. The one pictured is actually the one we're going to see! Isn't it beautiful?!
- Go fishin'. Another fun priority of summer. Plus, since our hike is so close to the lake, why not take advantage of it?
- Go jump in a lake. Whether on the boat, jet skis, tube, kneeboard, or the sandbar, at least one weekend out of my "summer" you can find me at Lake Eufaula.
- Catch up with the friends and the family. This girl loves her friends and family a whole bunch, and since I'm in Mobile most of the year, when I am actually home for a little while, it's nice to catch up with everyone on lunch and dinner dates just to see what's going on in their lives.
- Catch a movie. Because why not? Plus, the new Avengers movie is out, and I've already promised some folks that I would go see it.
- Relax. This is probably most important out of everything. While it's all fun to go and do everything, it's nice to take a moment and relax because spring was a long (and sometimes hard) semester, so a break is just what the doctor ordered (not really, but you know).
Well, that's a wrap folks! It's been super awesome to share my weekly thoughts with all of y'all this year, but, sadly, we have reached the end. Just think, soon you'll be off to Southbound Orientation, and then the next thing you know you'll be moving in as official South Alabama Jaguars! Can't wait to see each of you on campus, and I hope all of y'all have awesome (and much longer than mine) summers!